Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Creative People are Adventurous!


So, if you would like to participate, please leave me a comment and your email.
Here are the rules, and happy posting!
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations, so please read carefully.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. This is an adventure!
2. What I create will be just for you with love and good wishes. It will be made of actual materials, not of cyberspace.
3. It will be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it's going to be!
5. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and create five things for the first 5 people to respond to your post.
6. Send your mailing address after I contact you.
IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if you do not post on your own blog to pay this forward. This text was used from noeasybeads.blogspot.com.
Thank you and spread the love!

7 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

Kathy, I got your email. Can I play too?

bh121@cox.net
noeasybeads.blogspot.com

KV said...

You betcha, Bev!


Kathy

Artifax said...

Gosh I wish I could play, but the stars are just not aligned for me this year. Can't wait to see what you make for all your happy PIFers!

I got your email about the costuming newsletter. Oh la la!! You know all the coolest online resources! I just finished the Marie Antoinette era one and can't wait to read that back-issue one on kimonos... along with a few other ones :) Every issue looks like such a visual and creative feast!! Thanks so much for sharing that with me!

KV said...

Oh, boo, Heather! I wish you could play, too. But you never know -- perhaps the creative fairy who lives here will find a way to do something for you, too . . .


Kathy

Pursuing Art... said...

Hi Kathy,

Oh, I wish I could say yes, but I am learning, albeit slowly, to say *NO*! Wish I didn't have too, I would love to play. This is exactly what keeps getting me into trouble and forever falling behind. I'm trying to keep my priorities straight and get out of the 'overwhelm zone' I've been in. The BJP, a swap with Dot and one with Grace and I am going to be a freebird! Oh, forgot addressing the situation too! Good grief...I keep saying Lord help me...but I'm not getting any!!! ~wink~

Thank you for swinging by and your sweet comment...it meant the world to me!

I have my book and I can hardly stand it because I haven't started yet. I am determined to feel *free* first so that I can totally devour it! You'll hear from me when I do!

I hope you have a lovely weekend! Hugs to you, dear heart!

~Lisa

KV said...

Oboy, Lisa -- I really understand. It seems to be a facet of our creative personalities to have itchy fingers diving into yet another challenge.

Can't wait to hear what you think of the book!


Kathy

Zara Penney said...

And probably the adventurous are creative.

Imagination needs oxygen.

Our little Phoebe looks beautiful as a ballerina.

hugs darlin'
Zara Penny